Today Nigerian Newspapers Monday, 22nd May 2023 may be accessed beneath.
Newsone has compiled Naija Information headlines from Today Nigerian newspapers, which implies the newest Naija information, prime newspaper headlines, and happenings in Nigeria at present may be accessed on this web page.
Beneath are the Newspaper Headlines & Naija Information at present, High Tales from Today Nigerian Newspapers.
1. The Nigerian Affiliation of Resident Medical doctors (NARD) has suspended its five-day warning strike. President of the affiliation, Dr Orji Emeka Harmless, who made this identified on Sunday night, stated that the docs would resume by 8am on Monday.
2. No fewer than 9 farmers have been killed by bandits at Unguwar Danko close to Dogon Dawa village in Birnin Gwari Space of Kaduna State, on the weekend. The incident occurred on Saturday afternoon when the victims have been engaged on their farms.
3. Apprehensive by the excessive inflow of migrants, the UK is ready to announce new restrictions that can cease Nigerian college students and different nationalities finding out within the UK from travelling with their households. In response to a report, the crackdown, which is able to see all masters college students and lots of different put up graduates banned from bringing members of the family over, will likely be introduced this week.
4. The Coalition of Arewa Civil Society Organisations, yesterday, requested the Chairman, Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee (EFCC) Mr. Abdulrasheed Bawa, to resign over corruption allegations hanging in his neck. The coalition, in a press release by its Chairman, Adamu Aminu Musa, famous that Bawa’s resignation at this level was sacrosanct to avoid wasting the fame of Nigeria.
5. Because the Dangote Refinery begins operations on Monday (at present), it was gathered that the 650,000 barrels per day oil processing facility has been designed to course of crude oil grades from the three continents of Africa, Asia and America. It was additionally learnt that the refinery would ship a surplus of about 38 million litres of petrol, diesel, kerosene and aviation gasoline for Nigeria each day.
6. Forward of at present’s ruling on the appliance for dwell transmission of the proceedings of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, the Peoples Democratic Celebration and Labour Celebration on Sunday stated that the dwell telecast of the court docket sittings would take away any doubts concerning the transparency of the judiciary and promote equity, however the APC argued that it might not advance the course of justice.
7. A former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio has known as on Nigerians and members of the incoming tenth Nationwide Meeting to not assess him utilizing his temporary tenure as Minister of Niger Delta Affairs. Akpabio stated he most popular to be judged by his file as a lawyer of 36 years, commissioner for six years and a governor for eight years.
8. Operatives of the Nationwide Drug Regulation Enforcement Company, on Thursday, arrested a drug baron, Charles Ezeh, following the restoration of a consignment of methamphetamine weighing 30.10kg with a avenue worth of N567m. The spokesperson for the company, Femi Babafemi, revealed this in a press release made accessible to journalists on Sunday.
9. No fewer than 5 individuals have been stated to have misplaced their lives in a gasoline cylinder explosion that rocked Isa, Isa Native Authorities Space of Sokoto State on Sunday. An eyewitness, Usman Muhammad, who confirmed the explosion, stated these killed included two artisans.
10. The outgoing Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-rufai has pointedly informed the previous governors within the state to swear with the Holy Qur’an that they didn’t steal public funds whereas in workplace. El-rufai stirred the hornet’s nest in his valedictory media chat on the Hausa Service of the Kaduna State Media Company (KSMC).
That’s the High Tales from throughout Today Nigerian Newspapers at present, kindly examine again tomorrow for extra. Learn Naija Information on Newsone Nigeria.