Are you getting an Epic Games Error II-E1003 from Fortnite, Rocket League, GTA V, or others?
The error has two sorts—set up failed or launch failed.
If the launch fails, you’ll get this error message, “You should be signed in to launch the sport”.
Adopted by “Please register and check out once more” together with an error code like LS-0003.
You’ll additionally see a Link that claims, “Search our data base to be taught extra”.
On this information, you’ll learn the way to repair Epic Games error: II-E1003 (set up failed or launch failed).
What’s Epic Games error II-E1003?
Epic Games error II-E1003 happens when the Epic Games Launcher fails to Download the sport recordsdata for set up.
It could actually additionally occur if the sport fails to launch since you’re not signed in.
To raised perceive the problem, you’ll be able to test your Epic Games Launcher logs
To take action, you want to allow the Debug Logging field in your Epic Games Launcher settings.
How to Fix Epic Games Error II-E1003
To repair Epic Games Error II-E1003, you’ll be able to strive clearing Epic Games’ cache.
You can even strive uninstalling and reinstalling Epic Games or verifying the sport recordsdata.
Fix 1: Clear Epic Games’ cache
- Seek for “Run” utilizing the Home windows Search Bar and press “Enter”.
- Seek for “%localappdata%” and choose “OK”.
- Delete the “EpicGamesLauncher” folder.
- Delete the “Epic Games” folder.
- Restart your laptop and check out putting in or launching the sport once more.
Fix 2: Uninstall and reinstall Epic Games
- Open the Begin menu and choose “Settings”.
- Apps > Apps & Options > Epic Games Launcher.
- Three dots > Uninstall > Comply with the on-screen directions.
- Reinstall the Epic Games Launcher.
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and check out putting in or launching the sport once more.
Fix 3: Confirm the sport recordsdata
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and log in.
- Choose “Library” and discover the sport that failed to launch.
- Click on the three dots on the sport.
- Choose “Handle” adopted by “Confirm”.
- Attempt launching the sport once more.
How to Fix Reshade Not Engaged on FiveM
How to Fix Generative Fill Not Exhibiting in Adobe Photoshop
How to Fix Entry Level 22 Error Code on Spotify